Children & teenagers
We have a separate Paediatric Clinic providing dental care for infants, pre-schoolers, pre-teens and teenagers, including:
- comprehensive examinations
- restorative services such as fillings, extractions and stainless steel crowns
- dental hygiene
- cleaning and polishing
- preventative sealants
- professional application of fluoride
We offer adults with healthcare cards comprehensive oral healthcare and education. Our services include:
- general dentistry (check-ups, scaling and polishing and fillings)
- endodontics (root canal treatment)
- oral medicine
- oral surgery
- periodontics (gum disease)
- preventative dentistry and oral therapy
- prosthodontics (crowns, bridges and dentures)
Who isn't suitable for our clinics?
Regrettably, some patients are not suitable for student learning for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- case complexity
- poor attendance (pattern of failing to attend and/or cancelling appointments)
- poor compliance
- patient preference
- account arrears (bad debt)
- inappropriate behaviour.
If you are not suitable, you will be informed at your clinic appointment and/or in writing. Please ask if you require a copy of your records to allow you to seek treatment elsewhere (or other reasons).
As a teaching and learning establishment, it is important to expose students to many different treatments within their scope of practice. If you are considered appropriate for treatment you will be offered an appointment or placed on a waitlist for a future appointment. While you may receive treatment during one or several visits, if there is no further specific treatment required we would not normally schedule a recall appointment.