At the UQ Oral Health Centre Patient Clinics we value your oral care and strive to make your appointments as effective and comprehensive as possible.
There's a few steps you can take to prepare you for your visit to our Patient Clinics. These include:
- get a good night's sleep
- write any questions down and bring them with you to your appointment
- avoid beverages with caffeine or sugar on the day of your visit
- bring a list of medications and vitamins you are currently taking
- arrive at least 10 minutes early
- bring your healthcare concession card if you have one
- wear comfortable clothing.